You've heard all the promises about making money online. And I'm sure you've also heard what other marketers have to tell you about making money selling other people's products.
- You don't have to create your own product!
- You don't have to shoulder any lick of customer support!
- You earn generous commissions anywhere from 20% up to even 50% (in some cases, 100% up to even 200%!)
- You don't have to keep inventory of the product whatsoever, unlike offline distributors!
- All you need to do is simply do the marketing!
Matter of fact, the failure rate in Affiliate Marketing is just as high as anywhere else in other financial and marketing industries -- I personally estimate at least 90% of the people who have gone online to attempt making money as an affiliate are broke.
And I said “At least”If you're reading this, chances are you're not making anywhere close to the amount of money you're dreaming of, or a goal you set for yourself.
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT !!
Many marketers and 'wanna-be' gurus out there are pushing a gazillion courses on "how to make money" and the poor newbies who aren't wiser are buying into it! (not realizing that for most of these 'gurus', this is actually their main source of income!)
Hey, I'm quite steamed up just writing this.
Because another truth is, affiliate marketing isn't THAT hard really. If you know what you are doing.
Having substantial success under my belt in promoting other people's products as an affiliate, I feel more compelled than ever to release my brainchild...